AATI INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
PALERMO, ITALY – JUNE 28-July 2, 2017
The American Association of Teachers of Italian will award travel grants of $500 each for three different categories of membership: graduate students, K-12 teachers, and contingent college/university faculty*.
[*Grants are only eligible to colleagues of any level whose annual salary is below 50K.]
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must include/attach the following:
- A completed application form
- A letter of intent that includes the following:
- a brief description of the importance of this conference for your work
- a proposed budget for the trip
- a list of additional funding sources pursued and amounts received
- a brief statement of financial need
- A brief statement from thesis director / department chair / school principal
This statement should confirm good standing (graduate students); status of active employment and/or whether departmental funding is available to match ours (contingent faculty / K-12 teachers).